Creality LD-002R Resources
The community has put out a lot of good content on the LD-002R, which we are proud to share and give credit for. We have gathered the best resources at one spot for fellow LD-002R users.
Being a resin printer, assembly of the LD-002R Is a little different from what you're used to. Here is an excellent video by Monocure3D.
You can grab the latest official firmware here. If your printer shipped with an older firmware, we recommend updating it first before continuing, as usually configurations are lost when updating firmware.
Again, a little different from FDM printers, resin printers use different slicers. We recommend Chitubox (just grab the free version).
Help, get help from, and participate in discussions with fellow users! There's some overlap, feel free to join 'em all!
How to flash Firmware on the LD-002R
Occasionally, new firmwares come with new assets and a separate firmware for the touchscreen, which MUST be flashed together. This will be noted in the releases.
- Turn off the printer.
- Load the firmware file (.bin) onto your SD card root directory.
- Insert the SD card into the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- You should see "Creality" with a progress bar. Simply wait for it to complete!
- If there are prompts asking to reset EEPROM, we recommend going with "YES".
- If it came with accompanying touchscreen firmware, watch this video by Creality.
How to best level my bed?
IDK lol pranjal help