V3 Now available! +Top-accessible electronics cutouts, carborundum glass bed, and belt-synchronized Z-axes
Thinking of a large 3D Printer? Looking at a CR10, Ender 5, or anything similar?
None of them can even compare to this! (except bed size, and strangely enough, price)
The Sapphire Plus comes with
- COREXY movement,
- Linear Rails in ALL DIMENSIONS,
- Dual Z motors AND Dual Z Endstops
- An unbelievable price!
It's a stiff boy that won't be bothered if you turn the printer around MID-PRINT! It can also print at 250 mm/s to rush out those customer orders that your broke your other printers! (see videos!)
Brawns are matched by brain, with an upgradable 32-bit board with 30 spare pins, you can upgrade this to your heart's content! (it also has silent TMC2208 drivers... shhh)
360W PSU heats the printer up in a jiffy!
300 x 300 x 350 mm print volume.
BEST reliability, speed, size, AND QUALITY anywhere near this price!
These are an updated batch. Over the initial review batch, these have:
- Upgraded Z axis (full 350 mm height usable)
- Upgraded fans for better cooling at lower noise
- Improved hotend mounting and QC
- Strengthened heatbed connection
- Improved stock firmware (but we have also developed our own custom firmware that gives you even better quality out of the box, exclusive to our customers only)
- Belt-synchronized Z-axis (never goes out of sync)
Order from ideagen3D to access EXCLUSIVE firmware & unparalleled local support!
- Print Volume: 300 x 300 x 350 cm
- Kinematics: CoreXY
- Hardware: 100% Linear Rails
- PSU Wattage: 360W
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 260 °c
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 100 °c
- Mainboard: MKS Nano 1.2
- Stepper drivers: TMC2208 (swappable)
- 0.0025 mm Z-axis precision
- 0.01 mm XY-axis precision
- Connections: USB, SD Card
Is an upgrade required for the material you intend to print with?
✖ = not at all
✔ = not strictly necessary, but highly recommended
💯 = absolutely critical
|Carbon Fiber, Wood, & Multi-Colored||✖||✔||✖|
|Flexibles (e.g. TPU)||✖||✖||✔ Direct Drive|